To our valued clients,
The health and wellbeing of our staff and clients is paramount. Given the evolving situation of Coronavirus (COVID-19) within Australia and across the world, we wanted to provide you with an update of the changes we’ve put in place to ensure the wellbeing of our team and our clients to help do our bit to slow the spread of the virus. We are monitoring the situation daily and will adjust how we operate accordingly. We want to reassure you that there is no immediate concern for clients at our store. We remain open at the same operating hours and continuing business as usual.
We have lifted our health and hygiene standards even higher to keep our team and clients safe, together with other precautionary measures:
- Disinfecting public areas and toilets including handles, chair surfaces, reception bench area and front door regularly throughout the day
- Placing hand sanitisers on our reception area for clients to use when entering the store
- Please try and keep your visits to the minimum amount of time required and avoid touching displays where possible- visiting our website before visiting our store or taking brochures home with you may help with your selection.
- A strict wellness policy, employees must stay home if they are showing any signs of illness
- We are not shaking hands, give us a wave or an elbow bump instead!
There are several areas we are asking for help from our clients; they are:
- If you have returned recently from overseas travel or have come into contact with someone who has, in line with Australian Government guidelines around self-isolation, please don’t visit our store.
- If you have cold and flu symptoms, or are self-isolating, we ask that you delay your consultation until the period of self-isolation is complete or symptoms are resolved. If your needs are urgent, please call or email us to discuss options, this will help us to determine the best course of action, which may include collecting your items from your car or conducting the consultation via phone.
- Social distancing - Medical experts deem that social distancing keeps more people healthy, will help flatten the curve and slow the spread of the virus. Please keep a 1.5 metre distance between one another.
- We are asking that only one person accompanies their Builder/ Renovator to the appointment where possible.
- Please use contact-less payment methods or payment can be made over the phone.
- Where possible please bring your own pen to complete any relevant forms.
- If you are wanting to pick up your goods, please call ahead so we can get this ready for you.